What is Commercial Auto Insurance?
- An employee hits a pedestrian while driving a company truck and the pedestrian requires medical treatment that results in substantial bills.
- You accidentally swerve off the road while driving to work and take out a residential mailbox and have to pay for the damage.
- An employee driving to work accidentally hits another car and totals it.
Who needs Commercial Auto Insurance?
- Owns, leases or rents vehicles such as cars and trucks.
- Has employees who drive their own vehicles to conduct business.
- Has employees who operate company vehicles that are leased, rented or owned.
Many companies offer discounts and special programs if you have a fleet that needs coverage. Make sure to do your research and find all the discounts and resources that are available. If you need help finding these services, you can contact us, and we will be happy to help.
All insurance products are subject to terms, conditions and exclusions not described here; we can answer any questions you may have.