Too many people are taking an unnecessary risk by not protecting their loved ones with life insurance.
1 in 3 households would have immediate trouble paying living expenses if the primary wage earner died, according to the 2016 Insurance Barometer Study by Life Happens and LIMRA. And the study also found that 40% haven’t bought life insurance or more of it because they’re unsure of how much or what type to buy.
That’s why each September Life Happens coordinates Life Insurance Awareness Month. This industry-wide campaign is aimed at educating Americans about the importance of life insurance and helping them get the coverage they need.
This campaign also offers you the perfect opportunity to talk to people in your community about their life insurance needs. Life Happens offers you a wide range of tools and resources to make that job easier, including:
- Messaging from LIAM celebrity spokesperson and professional racecar driver Danica Patrick, available through her 60-second public service announcement video, flyers, social-media graphics and other marketing materials
- New marketing materials featuring the “risk message,” including a new video that’s perfect for social media, as well as four distinct flyers to choose from
- 3 new Real Life Stories, in the form of videos and flyers, featuring the stories of exemplary agent-client service and the positive impact life insurance has had in protecting families against financial hardship
- A wide range of social-media posts and graphics, including 30-days of prewritten posts to help agents leverage a Facebook post and Tweet for each day of LIAM
- 3 great longer-format infographics that highlight trends and information about the importance of life insurance … and more
All insurance products are subject to terms, conditions and exclusions not described here; we can answer any questions you may have.